Deposit & Part Payment Scheme

THE NEW PAYMENT PLAN SYSTEM IS NOW LIVE 


It is now super easy to use TinyFibres payment plans to help spread the cost of your order.


The old system seemed a bit of a faff and it’s taken me a while to work out how to improve it but I really hope this new way is better for everyone. 


1) Add all items you’d like to your basket as usual. 


2) Enter the code PAYPLAN at checkout. This will take 90% off the balance, leaving you with 10% to pay as a deposit. 


3) You will then get an order confirmation email along with your order number. This will be followed shortly by a PayPal invoice for the remaining balance. 


4) Payment plans can be cancelled and all payments are refundable apart from the initial deposit which covers fabric and admin time. 

And that’s it! The one thing that isn’t changing about the way I do this is that there will still be absolutely no deadlines for payments and no set dates or amounts. You simply log into PayPal and pay whatever you want whenever you want until it’s all paid. Then let me know and I’ll get your colourful clothes added to my list and on their way to you once made!  


Also, as another little bonus for anyone wanting to use this option, if there are any sale codes active when you order the discount will automaticallly be taken off your Paypal invoice. Sales are publicised via TinyFibres social media platforms.